Excellent base salary (up to £65,000) + bonus, car allowance (c £8,000), pension, healthcare
Career Opportunities in Lean do not get bigger than this!
Our client, one of the most powerful and successful brands globally, is seeking to recruit an Operational Excellence Manager to champion and lead Operational Excellence at site level and drive a continuous improvement culture. Ensuring that a sustainable, dynamic change agenda is embedded, you will deliver demonstrable, balanced performance improvement via strategic and tactical initiates while contributing to the broader business improvement framework.
Preferably degree qualified, the successful candidate will have:
• Demonstrable expertise, knowledge and application of driving sustainable change via Lean Manufacturing, TPM Methodology and Lean six sigma
• A track record of project managing performance improvement in fast moving, demand volatile, operational environments
• Ability to facilitate and influence a senior team to think and work differently
• Competence to develop a strategy and put it into action driving a robust management review process
• Experience of establishing best practice foundations and improving / stabilising operations
• Experience of building engagement – top down & bottom up
• Delivered improvement through strategic definition & projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience of establishing world class Continuous improvement culture, systems and methodology
• Deep knowledge of World Class Manufacturing and Distribution practices.
Reporting to the Site Operations Director and providing the focal point and catalyst for Operational Excellence, you can genuinely make a significant impact and establish the appropriate infrastructure and core competencies for sustained tangible improvements. This opportunity provides the ideal environment for you to enhance your talents and offers future exciting career opportunities globally to those that have the drive and ambition to create and manage success.
Interested? Please e-mail your application in confidence to our recruitment partner Daniel McDonald at Lean Executives.